Our services include consultancy for current and future projects and we can offer a range of administration services including creation or re development of Safety Management Systems, management audits, economic analysis, stability and propulsion.
Our years of experience in various respective fields of the maritime industry have given us the knowledge and experience to provide you with the information that you need to get the most out of your vessel and your company.
SALUS offers consultancy in all maritime fields including
- Oil and Gas
- Fishing Vessels
SALUS can also develop new documentation or modify your existing procedures to keep your vessel up to date with the latest IMO and Domestic regulations including;
- ISM documentation
- MARPOL pollution prevention systems and procedures,
- Ballast Water Management procedure, and
- ISPS security procedure.
SALUS also offers consultancy services for owners of private vessel as well. If you are new to the industry and we can assist you with our knowledge of and experience of world cruising. SALUS are experts in advising owners on
- Local, National and International regulations
- Insurance and Registration
- Vessel Construction and Maintenance
- Large sailing yacht rigs and sail plans
- Electronics and Navigational equipment
- Machinery and accessories
- Vessel Layout and Operation
- Vessel Safety
- Diving Equipment
- Weather Routing and Passage Planning
- Cyclone and Hurricane Management Plans
- Cargo securing and management
Please contact SALUS at any time to discuss how we can help you improve the running of your vessel or company to ensure a safer, economical and more profitable company.